The Mandalorian Footage Review - Star Wars Disney+ Series
Kristian Harloff and Ken Napzok recap and review the first-look footage for The Mandalorian screened at Star Wars Celebration 2019. The series is the first live-action Star Wars television show and debuts on Disney+ November 12th. Kristian and Ken were at Star Wars Celebration 2019 in Chicago and recap what they saw.
The series stars Pedro Pascal, Gina Carano & Carl Weathers, and also features Giancarlo Esposito, Werner Herzog, Omid Abtahi, Nick Nolte, Bill Burr and Mark Boone Junior. The series was created by Jon Favreau and directed by Dave Filoni, Rick Famuyiwa, Deborah Chow, Bryce Dallas Howard, and Taika Waititi.
Lucasfilm's official description of the series:
After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.
WATCH LIVE PROGRAMMING ON COLLIDERVIDEOS
- Collider Live: Weekdays, 1pm ET / 10am PT
- Movie Talk: Monday-Thursday, 7pm ET / 4pm PT
PLUS NEW EPISODES EVERY WEEK OF YOUR FAVORITE SHOWS
- Collider Heroes (Comic Book Movies & TV Shows)
- Collider Jedi Council (Star Wars Movies, Canon, and Fandom)
- Rule of Two (Star Wars Speculation)
- Collider Mailbag (Fan Questions)
- Plus Movie Reviews, Spoiler Talk, Trailer Reactions, Commentaries, and much more! Subscribe today: https://bit.ly/2n1MZb7