My analysis of Lord Odion will draw from his appearances in the Knight Errant comic series and novel, both written by John Jackson Miller, with background information from the Book Of Sith. My analysis of Saesee Tiin will draw from his appearances in the Star Wars Prequel Trilogy, the Clone Wars microseries, the Star Wars: Obi-Wan video game, the Star Wars: Republic comic series, the Clone Wars digest comics, and the Jedi Council: Acts Of War comic miniseries, with background information from the Complete Visual Dictionary, the Power Of The Jedi Sourcebook, and The Clone Wars Campaign Guide. Background information on both combatants will be drawn from The Essential Guide To The Force and The Jedi Path.
Regarding Tiin's appearances in The Clone Wars animated series, there's effectively no point in referencing them because they don't tell us anything we don't already know. It's not a question of contradicting sources, it's that Tiin is little more than a background character.
Lord Odion and Saesee Tiin are both unusual combatants, in that both are grounded Force Warriors with a strong practical focus, yet both are specifically noted for their telepathic abilities and Force Senses. Though merely supporting players in the great events of their respective eras, they remained unique and notable figures.
If these two masters of mental manipulation were to meet in single combat, who would win?
- Knight Errant, by John Jackson Miller - Chapter 8 - [05:20], [14:26], [26:22]
- Book of Sith, by Daniel Wallace - Rule of Two: Sith Armor, Pg 88-9 - [05:41]
- The Official Star Wars Fact File #114 - Saesee Tiin - [07:07], [31:34]
- The New Essential Guide to Alien Species - Iktotchi, Pg 84-5 - [07:35], [31:25], [32:04]
- Darth Bane: Dynasty of Evil, by Drew Karpyshyn - Chapter 22 - [08:17]
- The Cestus Deception, by Steve Barnes - Chapter 42 - [13:29]
- Lightsabers: A Guide to Weapons of the Force (2010 edition) - Saesee Tiin, Pg 40-1 - [16:30], [17:00]
- Revenge of the Sith, by Matthew Stover - Part Three: Apocalypse, Chapter 19: The Face of the Sith - [17:11]
- Jedi Vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force - Part 2: The Jedi, Force-Sensitive Abilities - Telepathy, Pg 65-7 - [31:44], [32:01], [32:25], [32:46], [33:06], [33:15], [34:10], [39:30]
- Power of the Jedi Sourcebook - Chapter 6: Jedi Traditions, The Jedi Council - Saesee Tiin, Jedi Ace, Pg 118-9 - [33:12], [34:15], [34:54], [35:27], [39:22]
- The Clone Wars Campaign Guide - Chapter IX: The Jedi, Influential Figures - Saesee Tiin, Pg 135-6 - [33:30], [35:35], [39:24]
- Mysteries of the Jedi - Jedi Comrades, Pg 74-5 - [34:35]
- Lightsabers: A Guide to Weapons of the Force (2010 edition) - Notable Lightsaber Duels: Darth Sidious vs. Jedi Masters, Pg 64-5 - [36:29], [40:05]
- Revenge of the Sith, by Matthew Stover - Part Three: Apocalypse, Chapter 17: The Face of the Dark - [36:55]