- Disney makes BIG raise to Fox offer over Comcast
- Creed II first trailer
MOVIE NEWS FEED
- Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 Is After Infinity War
- New International Trailer For Shark Movie The Meg
- Jennifer Lee, Pete Docter To Replace John Lasseter
- Alex Kurtzman To Oversee Star Trek Universe
PATREON SUPPORTER AB - Hi John Big fan since AMC days, I have a question regarding Solo’s bad box performance, how much blame does Ron Howard get since he is the director of the film?
Daniel Vasquez - Since "Incredibles 2" beats all expectations at the box office with $183.2 million opening weekend. What on earth will "Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom" do next week? Can it take down "Incredibles 2" from #1 or will it be a Solo or ID: Resurgence situation?
Scott Dickens - Why doesn't anyone talk about the WHOLE initial Disney deal that happened in December. Everyone only brings up the $52 Billion, but that deal included absorbing $13 Billion in Fox debt. The Disney deal was essentially for over $65 Billion in value to Fox. Why is the debt part being ignored? Wouldn't Disney's deal be similar in value to the current Comcast bid now?